Friday, August 25, 2006

The magi speaks

Well hasn't it been an eventful week. I will now write up the past three (or is it four?) days worth of stuff, no point in wasting any more time.

Wednesday (23/8): Went and saw United 93 with Blur. Review in next post (maybe), I'm trying to put down all my goings on.

Thursday (?): Arsenal vs Dinamo Zagreb..... Arsenal win the game 2-1 (0-1 halftime) - Theo Walcott is going to be an awesome player - This means that Arsenal win 5-1 on aggregate and go through to the Champions League group stages.

Friday (!): Worked this morning, Almost blew chunks. Champions League draw finalised - Arsenal are in Group G along with FC Porto, CSKA Moscow and Hamburg. Went and saw Thank You For Smoking. Review later.

Saturday (Today): Worked - Its been four weeks since I started - had my four week review, apparently I'm top of the class. :)

Catch you on the flipside......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home