Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not the Whole Truth

This is going to be a short post. Dates and occurrances only. No reviews, no story (hopefully next time we can have both....)

Wednesday (revisited): After 'Snakes on a Plane' I ran into Blur and we discussed whether to see 'Clerks 2' (with is free tickets).

Thursday (31/8): As I intended, I saw 'Silent Hill'. Review later.

Friday (1/9): Blur messaged me saying he was seeing 'Clerks 2' at a staff screening the next morning (Saturday) so I went and saw it myself. 'Clerks 2' review after the other reviews. I also worked.

Saturday (today): I worked this morning, I have a new boss - short time only, whilst my 'real' boss is on holiday. These were the two easiest working days I have ever had, it makes me scared at what tomorrow will bring......

Reviews of 'Snakes on a Plane', 'Silent Hill' and 'Clerks 2' will be available soon - probably going to see 'Kenny' with Blur tomorrow, which will take my movie tally for this week to 6. I saw 5 movies on the weekdays (and one last Saturday - does that make it six?) and will see one on Sunday - do they count as the one week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home