Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Am Not Your Autumn Moon

Merry Christmas everybody - I hope you enjoyed yourselves. My holiday schedule is prett packed.

Sunday (Christmas Eve): Arsenal 6 - Blackburn 2. Worked 8 hours today. Saturn was acting kinda suspicious at work today - I have no idea why.

Monday (Christmas Day): Nothing happened - My Mum was working and K-Man had gone out the night before and not come home 'til late. I had to entertain myself all day - I did this by going to see a movie, "Night at the Museum".

Tuesday (Boxing Day): Worked (3.5 hours). The boss wanted me to come in again on Wednesday which would have meant that I would have worked every day this week according to the roster (I am contracted to work on Mondays so I am payed as if I worked for Christmas). Bought some Cds at the 'Boxing Day Sales' - Jeff Buckley - Grace, Jamiroquai - High Times (Singles 1992 - 2006), Audioslave - Revelations, The Best of R.E.M. - In Time 1988 - 2003, and The Best of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

Wednesday (6:30am): Watford 1 - Arsenal 2 - Full Time. Yeah, I'm not working today. I'm going to have lunch with Saturn (or at least that was the plan), maybe I'll find out what happened on Sunday.......

Reviews:
Night at the Museum: Some of it I enjoyed, most of it I just couldn't - It is clearly for a younger audience. 2/5.

Final Thought: Now I just need to come up with a New Year's resolution....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home