Sunday, December 10, 2006

Still Thinking

Well now, I kinda left this abruptly on Thursday and now I hope to rectify that with this full post.

'My World' News:

Tuesday (rerun): Before my lunch I was talking to Saturn's brother (Jupiter) and one of his friends (now known as Ares).

Thursday (7/12): I went for a run before the soccer. FC Porto vs Arsenal ended in a 0-0 draw, this means they both go through. The remainder of the teams to go through: Group E: Lyon, Real Madrid, Group F: Manchester United, Celtic, Group G: Arsenal, FC Porto, Group H: AC Milan, Lille. I didn't actually get to see the end of the match (due to the call up from work) and had to get my mum to call me with the final result before I started my shift. I only worked for five hours and found out that at the start of next year I will be working in another department (in addition to the one I currently work in) and that I will be full time, for a short time at least. After work there was the 'office' christmas party. It was at Strike on chapel. I played pool for the most part with Aristotle (new character) and managed to hold my own. In the two 'games' of bowling i took part in I went a hell of a lot worse - 45 and 76 were my scores, and they were pretty average for the group. I got home at about midnight and for the second night in a row I only got 5 hours sleep.

Friday (): Worked.

Saturday (): Worked. Bought Myself two white T-shirts and my comics (7) that were delayed by christmas deliveries. Saturn invited me to play soccer with him on Thursday - apparently he has a regular game going.

Sunday (): Worked. Ran in 39C heat - I didn't do so well.

Monday (3:20am): Chelsea vs Arsenal (20 minutes in) still scoreless.

Review:
A Scanner Darkly:
The film felt both too short and too long. Too short because I didn't feel like it reached a conclusion. Too long because it took such a long time to get nowhere (another ten minutes and a full finish would have rectified both problems) but thats what happens when adapting a novel. 2/5.

Final thought: I want to ask you a couple of questions (and I want completely anonymous answers - no numbers even) I am a 21 year old and I wanted to know if you think a 17 year old is 'too young' for me? I also would like your opinion on dating co-workers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got no advice to give man...

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too young until she turns 18. probably still too young then. there is a noticeable difference between an 18 y/o and a 21 y/o.
dating co-workers generally a bad idea.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home