Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'll Just Do This And Then I'll Go

Well it looks like my poker career may be over before it has begun - I have found something that I prefer to do on a Wednesday evening - Soccer.

Wednesday (3/1): Arsenal 4 - Charlton 0. Went to the beach with Saturn, Jupiter and two of their friends (I didn't catch their names). Lazed around and got sunburnt. Afterwards we (Saturn, Jupiter and myself) went and played soccer (there was a group 'waiting' for us). The game was a full 90 minutes (no break) and Jupiter scored the only goals of the match (2) allowing our side to win it (Saturn was on the other team), Jupiter had two or three chances to complete his hatrick but failed, and I did even worse with about three chances wasted (I'd like to say they were slim chances but I should have at least got one goal off of an interception) - I also set up one of my teammates and put him one-on-one with the keeper, but that didn't work either. Blue 2 - Red 0.

Thursday (): Tried to get comics - found out they were coming in that afternoon (I was there at around 11am) so I got X-Factor for K-Man, continued on into the city where I got a 'White Dwarf' and a 'Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex' T-shirt (With the 'laughing man' on it).

Friday (): Worked - 6 hours - in every department (almost) - Meat (obviously), Grocery, and Perishables - They wanted me to do Front End as well but I don't know how. Got Comics (6).

Saturday (): Worked - 8 hours - Meat, Deli and Grocery. Got the comic I forgot (Civil War: Frontline #10). Slept. Did I mention that on Monday I worked in the Bakery? No? Well I did - this means that so far this week I've worked in all the departments I can but one (Produce) - I can't work Front End - I don't have the training - nor Liquor - I don't have an RSA.

Sunday (5.00am): Liverpool vs Arsenal in the FA cup. Current scoreline is 0-1 (at 42 minutes in)

Final Thought: Apparently my Borther will be moving out early next month. This means I'll be living at home with my mother - I hope to move out by the end of the year. Just don't quote me on it....

2 Comments:

Blogger kluelesskamel said...

what exactly is front end?

4:24 AM  
Blogger Baltasar said...

Checkout

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home