Tuesday, January 09, 2007

When The Hour Is Upon Us

At work I keep getting told I'm going to go ful time, and/or I'm going into Perishables - I was told that these things would happen pretty much at the start of the year and I was quite happy for that to happen - but it hasn't. And now I'm wondering what the hell is going on. And it is starting to piss me off.

Thursday (again): I forgot to mention that I gave my Mum another list (of DVDs - like I did at christmas) - this time the list reads like this: A Guy Thing, Akira, Brick, Fifth Element, Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence, Grosse Pointe Blank, Hard Candy, Match Point, Ready to Rumble and Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story - This list is for my birthday present (My birthday is in Feb.)

Sunday (): Liverpool 1 - Arsenal 3. The Champions are out of the FA cup. After the match I went to work (6 hours).

Monday (8/1): Worked in the morning (6 hours), slept all afternoon (when I wasn't sleeping I was putting together some of my 40k models that I've had for the past three months)

Tuesday (yesterday): Went to luch with Jupiter and Saturn. Went to Oberon's with K-Man and Romeo (stooping off at work along the way - noone interesting was there though). K-Man and Oberon played a game, K-Man won with about half his Death Guard left - then K-Man and I left. After the short train ride we ran into Corona (and K-Man drooped in at work).

Wednesday (7:15am): Liverpool vs Arsenal (Carling Cup tie) at 6:45am (deja vu anyone?) - The winner will play Tottenham in a 2-leg semifinal (the other semifinalists are Chelsea and Wycombe). I will play soccer later (even though the poker starts up again tonight).

Final Thought: Can Arsenal knock Liverpool out of two competitions? Well since Jeremie Aliadiere has just scored it looks like it is very possible - until they meet in the Champions League (then it will be three competitions).

Baltasar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home