Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Clear Fiction

This is a response to what Kamel said in response to my last post (just in case there is anyone who visits me and doesn't read the Responses). The reason I want poeple to comment on the story is to tell me when something isn't clear - sometimes I may think that I have said something in the story that I haven't and it may make it difficult to read and/or understand and I would like to be able to fix these things.

Anyway, onto 'My World' News:

Sunday (recovered): Worked. watched 'Emily Rose' when I got home.

Monday (25/9): Worked - this was the easiest working week I've had so far.

Tuesday (big day for me): Went out shopping. Got myself two CDs ('O Brother, Where Art Thou?' Soundtrack, and 'Demon Days' by Gorillaz), a DVD (Volcano High), two shirts, an assortment of underwear, some books (two Kakuro books and Neon Genesis Evangelion 9 (I think thats the last one in the series)), the Games Workshop 'Battle for Skull Pass' box set, and a raptor. I also saw someone from my job training day - but that will never come up again (at Malvern Central).

Wednesday (Today): Arsenal defeated FC Porto (the Portuguese champions) 2-0 in the Champions League match (match day 2).


Thats it for today. See you all again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home