Saturday, January 13, 2007

Come Loose Your Dogs Upon Me

Things may be picking up at work (as it says - later in my post about whats going on). Oh yeah - just for reference purposes - My brother thinks he's a punk, he wears leather jackets (or what looks like leather), he has an assortment safety pins holding together the damaged portions of his clothes, and he's got his hair dyed - first it was bright red and now it is a bleached blonde. Anyway...

'My World' News:

Wednesday (3/1): What I forgot to say about this day in the last two posts is that I got sunburnt.

Friday (5/1): The burns all up my back do not like my working environment (the cold is nice but the scratchy shirt isn't) - it was a very painful day.

Wednesday (10/1): Liverpool 3 - Arsenal 6. Liverpool has now been knocked out of the FA cup and the Carling cup in the space of four days by Arsenal at Anfield - and this is their worst home defeat in 77 years. That night I played soccer - Saturn didn't play but Jupiter did. I assisted in the first goal (If you don't know - an 'assist' is when you pass the ball to the person who scores the goal), and played a roll in probably four or five more, I didn't score myself. I had three shots and only one was on target (and it got blocked before it even reached the 'keeper). One of the highlights (for our team at least) was when the opposition put in an own goal. Jupiter scored 2 again in an overwhelming performance by the Red team (this week both Jupiter and myself played on the Red team). Red 7 - Blue 1.

Thursday (): Got comics (11) - Including Gen13 and Thunderbolts for K-Man. Got CDs (The Verve - Urban Hymns, and Evanescence - Fallen).

Friday (): Worked.

Saturday (): Worked - found out a few things: 1. They have hired someone else for meat as they told me they were going to do so I could go into perishables. 2. Corona's impression of my brother was that he and I are opposites (this I was told to me by Saturn as I haven't yet seen Corona at work this year). 3. I'm working for 5 hours on Thursday. After work I went out to see 'Pan's Labyrinth' with Blur.

Sunday (4am): Blackburn vs Arsenal starts in 15 minutes.

Reviews:
Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno - Its in Spanish):
Doug Jones was awesome. He played Pan (Faun in some translations) and another fantasy beastie. This film is not for kiddies. 5/5.

Final Thought:
If Chelsea lose to Wycombe in their next match then Wycombe will play Arsenal (or Tottenham) in the Carling cup Final. Wycombe are in division 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home