Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And for all I've done right I've never gotten credit

Timing is everything. I'm sure this will be as important in the future as it is now. At the moment my timing is off. And you'll find out why when you hear/read the news. Sorry, I'm too depressed at the moment to continue ranting.

'My World' News:
Thursday (Supplementary): When I went and saw the film ('The Departed') I was wearing thongs. This isn't a regular thing for me and there is good reason. I got two blisters on my feet from the experience - one on each foot, between my big toe and the one next to it. These were rather painful and are my excuse for not running this week.

Sunday (15/10): Arsenal defeated Watford 3-0. I went and worked today (total sleep: 3 hours) and spent 5 hours doing stocktake.

Monday (): Worked again. After work went and bought a CD ('Garden State' Soundtrack) and sandals - no more thongs for me.

Tuesday (): Went and saw 'The Departed' with my mum. Bought myself 2 more CDs (Garbage - Garbage, Richard Ashcroft - Alone with Everybody), and a manga (Priest 5 - its american, is that still a manga?). I found out that if I want to get an Eldar army box I will need to preorder one, hmmm.....

Wednesday (18/10): Found out that CSKA Moscow vs Arsenal was on about 2 hours earlier than I thought - this means I missed the whole thing. (CSKA won 1-0). I have to leave for work in about 1 hour and the funny thing is, If the game was on at the time I expected it to be I would miss the second half and not know the final result for about 6/7 hours, and yet now I know the result and I would rather not know it. (depressed)

Final Thought: Time flies, so make sure your watch is set and your appointments don't move unexpectedly. (sorry about the lack of story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home