Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Is it just me or has the world gone crazy?

I like crazy people - there the only ones you can trust to be truly predictable.

Now for what you've all been waiting for, 'My World' News:

Wednesday (18/10): My previous post was before I started work on Wednesday - here is trhe rest of what went on. I worked - kinda obvious that one. I went into the city to GW (games workshop) and pre-ordered myself an Eldar Army Box (its the only way you can get one), an Eldar Codex (if I didn't I may have to wait a while for this one), and a Farseer box set (limited release). I Bought 2 more CDs (Chris Isaac - Best of, Air - Premiers Symptomes) on the way to find out how delayed the comics were going to be. Turns out they weren't, the comics got in on time (thanks to an extra flight from LA) and that shocked me. Why? I hear you ask - because I knew that if they were coming in today they would be there after I left the comic shop (I had a two hour metcard and it expired at 4pm and the comics usually got on shelf at around 4.30/5pm on the day they came in). I decided to go home and wait for tomorrow (or is that today?)

Thursday (tomorrow/today): i went out at 10am to get my comics - success (7 comics) I continued on and went to the cinema to see 'Boytown' at 11am. When I got to the Jam Factory I got 2 more CDs before the film (Audioslave - Self Titled, Barenaked Ladies - Disc One 1991 - 2001). Later I will be seeing 'Children of Men' (I think thats the title) with Blur.

Final Thought: One of the comics I picked up today was 'Amazing Spider-Girl', is it strange for me to be reading this title when I have only ever read one issue of Spider-Man? Wow, just over 36 hours between posts - that must be some kind of record for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home